Just enter your email address below, and Jillette Johnson's song, "Pauvre Coeur" is all yours, for FREE!
Want to know what tunes have become hits with the Wind-up staff lately? Take a listen to our Spotify playlist and get familiar with some of our favorite songs and albums from 2012!
During Aranda's last trip to NYC, they spent some time doing a new photo-shoot. During the process, Loudwire got some behind-the-scenes footage...and here it is!
Wind-up is proud to be celebrating its 15th Anniversary this month! To coincide with the Holiday season, we have put together some limited-time mega-specials for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for Wind-up fans. Starting today and going through Cyber Monday, iTunes is featuring Wind-Up in its “Rock Albums Spotlight “! You can get a ton of your favorite albums from Seether, Evanescence, Creed, Five For Fighting, The Darkness, O.A.R., Civil Twilight and so many more now for just$7.99 on iTunes!
Head to iTunes here - http://awe.sm/cALAS
For all you sports fans out there, Wind-up is now the Official Record Label of MSG College Hoops! If you find yourself at Madison Square Garden or just watching a b-ball game on TV, be sure to tag #collegehoops and @WindUpRecords on Twitter!
Find out more at our College Hoops Facebook page HERE!
Today, UK's Young Guns have announced their second string of US tour dates, following the great success of their first US run with Seether earlier this Fall for their album release of "Bones"! Check out their Facebook tab HERE for more details on the shows!
It's time to dance! Amazon MP3 is offering Civil Twilight and Seether remixes for just $0.69 in their "Electronic Dance Music" feature this month! Grab Civil Twilight's "River" and "Fire Escape" remixes, and Seether's "Tonight" and "Country Song" remixes for just $0.69 using the links below!
And that's not all... Creed's 'Greatest Hits' Album is only $4.99 in the Amazon MP3 store too! Thanks go out to Amazon for these insane offers.
Check out the premiere here: http://awe.sm/b9Rqo
Stream the new Remix EP HERE and share the album with friends!
Want to know more about Evanescence's leading lady Amy Lee? Amy sat down to answer some of your questions and tell you more about her music. Read on to see what she has to say...
1. Who do you consider to be your greatest musical influences? Michael Jackson, Bjork, Nine Inch Nails, Mozart, Beethoven, Danny Elfman, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Janis Joplin, Alanis Morrisette, Radiohead, Garbage, Soundgarden, Massive Attack, Nirvana, Neil Young, Portishead, Tori Amos. I could keep going but I'll stop
2. Why did you pick piano and how did you get started playing? I saw the movie Amadeus when I was 8 or 9 years old and was completely enthralled. I knew I wanted desperately to make music, for a living, for life, for sure. I begged for piano lessons and took pride in being able to play more and more advanced pieces. It's funny, at first I was kind of frustrated and hard on myself because it wasn't sounding like it did in the movie- I wasn't a crazy genius who could just pick a whole song out by ear after hearing it only once and I don't have perfect pitch like Mozart- WTF! It actually takes WORK?? Haha. So I worked. It was worth it.
3. What's your latest art or fashion project? I guess my latest art project is my new stage outfit that I designed for this tour. It's a skirt made of flags, representing all of the countries we've been so honored to play in the last year on tour. I was flying home from Europe a few months ago and thinking about how every night on stage in other countries, it's so emotional when we bring out the country's flag. It means so much to them and to us, that we've made it so far. So I thought, what if I could have ALL of the countries represented at once, and show them how much we appreciate and love them all on this last part of the tour? It's my way of showing my gratitude.
4. What are your must haves from home when you are out on the road? Vicks Vapo-Rub, GLITTER, one perfect pair of all-purpose boots, throat coat tea bags, my lucky Michael Jackson T-shirt, and Beth Wilson!
5. What song do you wish you had written? Without You' by Pete Ham and Tom Evans. Not only is it one of my favorite songs (especially the Mariah Carey version!), it's been covered by 180 artists and has touched an infinite number of people. Such soul.