Skip the movie, these albums of The Darkness, Evanescence, Aranda, and Young Guns are only $6.99.
Posts Tagged: Evanescence
Amazon MP3 is currently offering several Wind-up artists albums for a limited time price of $5. Click the link below and scroll through all 2000 albums and pick your favorites.
Limited time pricing includes albums from Evanescence, Seether, Aranda, Civil Twilight, Finger Eleven, Young Guns, The Darkness, Company of Thieves, Creed, Scott Stapp, O.A.R., and Five For Fighting!
We had an impressive amount of charters at Billboard's "Best of" lists for 2012 including Seether, Evanescence and James Durbin...check it out!
Top Rock Artists
Hard Rock Albums
Hard Rock Album Artists
Top 200 Albums
Looking for a way to spend that Holiday Gift Card? For a limited time you can go to iTunes and download some of the latest and greatest Wind-up albums for a once in a lifetime price. Click the links below and stock up on new tunes for 2013.
Young Guns - Bones
Jillette Johnson - Whiskey and Frosting EP
The Virginmarys - Dead Man's Shoes EP
O.A.R. - King
Aranda - Stop the World
James Durbin - Memories of a Beautiful Disaster
The Darkness - Hot Cakes
Alter Bridge - One Day Remains
Five For Fighting - Slice
Walk the Line Soundtrack
We're celebrating the end of 2013 with a countdown from the Wind-up Records gift room! Featuring a different Wind-up artist every day till 2013, one winner will be chosen each day to win a prize pack from that band + some Wind-up swag! Here's what you can win!
12/20 - Civil Twilight –Holy Weather vinyl, iphone case, T-shirt and notebook
12/21 - Jillette Johnson – t-shirt, magnet and notebook
12/22 - Seether – shot glasses, tshirt
12/23 - Evanescence – CD’s – fallen, the open door, anywhere but home, evanescence
12/24 - James Durbin – wallet, tshirt, bandana
12/25 - Creed- CDs - human clay, full circle, weathered, my own prison
12/26 - Finger Eleven – T-shirt, guitar pics, CD’s – the greyest of the blue skies, Life Turns Electric, Tip, Them vs. You vs. Me, Self-titled
12/27 - Five For Fighting - Cd
12/28 - The Darkness – cowbell, signed CD and patch
12/29 - Young Guns – exclusive poster
12/30 - Aranda – signed CD, pic pack, Tshirt
12/31 - The Virginmarys – limited edition signed poster
As part of the ongoing celebration of our 15th Anniversary, we're now giving fans a chance to win the Wind-up Catalog! That means 50+ CDs sent right to your doorstep! Enter to win below:
Evanescence's track, "Call Me When You're Sober" is featured on iTunes as part of their "00's Hits" spotlight for $.69 - grab it while you can!
Wind-up is proud to be celebrating its 15th Anniversary this month! To coincide with the Holiday season, we have put together some limited-time mega-specials for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for Wind-up fans. Starting today and going through Cyber Monday, iTunes is featuring Wind-Up in its “Rock Albums Spotlight “! You can get a ton of your favorite albums from Seether, Evanescence, Creed, Five For Fighting, The Darkness, O.A.R., Civil Twilight and so many more now for just$7.99 on iTunes!
Head to iTunes here - http://awe.sm/cALAS
Want to know more about Evanescence's leading lady Amy Lee? Amy sat down to answer some of your questions and tell you more about her music. Read on to see what she has to say...
1. Who do you consider to be your greatest musical influences? Michael Jackson, Bjork, Nine Inch Nails, Mozart, Beethoven, Danny Elfman, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Janis Joplin, Alanis Morrisette, Radiohead, Garbage, Soundgarden, Massive Attack, Nirvana, Neil Young, Portishead, Tori Amos. I could keep going but I'll stop
2. Why did you pick piano and how did you get started playing? I saw the movie Amadeus when I was 8 or 9 years old and was completely enthralled. I knew I wanted desperately to make music, for a living, for life, for sure. I begged for piano lessons and took pride in being able to play more and more advanced pieces. It's funny, at first I was kind of frustrated and hard on myself because it wasn't sounding like it did in the movie- I wasn't a crazy genius who could just pick a whole song out by ear after hearing it only once and I don't have perfect pitch like Mozart- WTF! It actually takes WORK?? Haha. So I worked. It was worth it.
3. What's your latest art or fashion project? I guess my latest art project is my new stage outfit that I designed for this tour. It's a skirt made of flags, representing all of the countries we've been so honored to play in the last year on tour. I was flying home from Europe a few months ago and thinking about how every night on stage in other countries, it's so emotional when we bring out the country's flag. It means so much to them and to us, that we've made it so far. So I thought, what if I could have ALL of the countries represented at once, and show them how much we appreciate and love them all on this last part of the tour? It's my way of showing my gratitude.
4. What are your must haves from home when you are out on the road? Vicks Vapo-Rub, GLITTER, one perfect pair of all-purpose boots, throat coat tea bags, my lucky Michael Jackson T-shirt, and Beth Wilson!
5. What song do you wish you had written? Without You' by Pete Ham and Tom Evans. Not only is it one of my favorite songs (especially the Mariah Carey version!), it's been covered by 180 artists and has touched an infinite number of people. Such soul.